A different way of installing Fedora

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 21:10:26 UTC 2013

On 28 September 2013 08:39, Clyde E. Kunkel <clydekunkel7734 at verizon.net>wrote:

> On 09/27/2013 09:53 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 08:49:51PM -0500, dkrawchuk wrote:
>>
>>> I agree.  I find these digressions interesting and informative.
>>>

>> They _really do_ keep coming up. What if we create a Fedora Old-Timers
>> list
>> for this kind of discussion? I'm not even kidding -- I'll join.
>>

> Interesting idea; however, "youngsters" probably would not join and would
> therefor lose the benefit of our experience, not to mention the enjoyment
> of our tall tales. :-)
>
> --
> Regards,
> OldFart
>
> --

Put in a name of the list (#fedora-oldfarts is not going to be it), what
the topics are (social communication of old time systems) and what the
general rules are (people will talk about computers that are pre-1993 and
what work was required to run them).

and I will create a list.
--
Stephen J Smoogen.