Introduction

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 05:04:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am Amita, 29 years old female from Pune,India. I am contributing in
389 Directory Services as a SQA in RH for 3 years now. So I know Linux,
389, 389 DS-Admin Console, LDAP, Windows AD-DS sync, bugzilla, beaker,
shell scripting and learning python.

Fedora has drawn my attention from day 1 and I really wanted to help.
When time permits I do some testing, participate in test days, give
karma on bodhi.
But I always wanted to involve in some kind of activity which makes
people aware about Fedora and how they can contribute as a tester (I am
still learning though).
I am good at presentation skills(atleast that's what I am confident about).

There are lot many people who wants to contribute but don't know from
where and how to start and needs guidance, specially when it comes to
testing.
Many young brilliant brains in colleges, techie but shy women, people
who don't know any programming but want to contribute..there is huge
crowd actually.
I want to communicate and present how one can contribute in Fedora QA to
this crowd.

Thanks and Regards,
Amita Sharma
SQA, Red Hat