Introduction

Dan Mossor dan.mossor at outlook.com
Wed Apr 2 15:51:43 UTC 2014

On 04/01/2014 12:04 AM, Amita Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Amita, 29 years old female from Pune,India. I am contributing in
> 389 Directory Services as a SQA in RH for 3 years now. So I know Linux,
> 389, 389 DS-Admin Console, LDAP, Windows AD-DS sync, bugzilla, beaker,
> shell scripting and learning python.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Amita Sharma
> SQA, Red Hat

Amita - Welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you; at least I am. I'd
love to pick your brain on the 389, LDAP and AD-DS stuff. One way I
think you could contribute to the testing arena for those is to come up
with some testing plans to help us understand normal use cases for those
particular applications and how to configure them for testing. More info
can be found at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join#create-testcases

Regards,
Dan