Rawhide 3.15

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Sun Apr 6 13:44:16 UTC 2014

Saturday's Rawhide - Creative&Dev plus Xfce seems to be running fine
on an older 8GB mobo and E8500.

I could not get Saturday's rawhide to work on my office machine,
a 32 GB i7-3770K

Rawhide did run on my server, a 32GB i5-3550 but became
unusuable unstable with the update to 3.15.

So there seems to be a progression.  3.15 runs fine on an 8 year old
chip, not so well on newer CPUs.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com