Rawhide validation testing matrix proposal

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 09:16:05 UTC 2014

> On 04/04/2014 04:05 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Does this look OK to everyone? Thanks!

I think it does. We can consider whether we want to check mainly Alpha test cases for Rawhide (possibly removing all other ones from the matrix), or at least recommend those to be prioritized in the description. Even though that's probably obvious to most of us.

> Is not better to have this separated/sorted by milestones (
> alpha/beta/final) as well as aligned with Mike's test maps?

The default sort key is Test Area -> Release Level -> Test Case. I find it the most reasonable approach. (The default sort order needs to be maintained manually, so sometimes it might not match fully). You can change the sorting by clicking on the table headers.