[Test-Announce] 2014-04-07 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:17:02 UTC 2014

On 04/07/2014 06:03 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> 2. Rawhide validation testing

Before this continues we need to rewrite the entire release criteria,
limiting it to Anaconda and BaseWG followed by test cases and release
validation in that regard.

Once that is completed we should introduce working group specific
sections to those based on the output from works like Matt's and cloud's
WG [1] have started ( and other WG's should follow )

Primary resources for testing, coordination etc, should come from the WG
themselves as well as them being responsible for running release
blocking and release validation meetings for their products ( otherwise
we risk winding up with 3 hours blocker bug and release meetings every
day to cover all working groups ) while we ( the QA community ) take
care of that procedure for Anaconda and components in that make up the
BaseWG.

JBG

1. https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/41