Self-introduction: Anisha Narang

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:37:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-08 at 16:18 +0530, Amita Sharma wrote:
> Welcome Anisha,

Hi Amita.

> I am planning to resume this project ::
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Welcome_SIG and we together can make it
> a success.
> If you are willing, we can meet and start planning things.

We do have the "Fedora Join SIG" in place already. Is the Welcome SIG
the same thing?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG

At a glance, the welcome SIG looks like it's focussed on users, rather
than new contributors like the fedora join SIG. I still think there will
be an overlap, though. What do you think?

PS: This is probably not the best list to discuss the topic. Please feel
free to mail me offlist :)
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,