Rawhide wiki page revamp (and pimping the release engineering dashboard)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 23:32:44 UTC 2014

Hi folks! Just thought I'd mention this on list. There was some feedback
at the meeting on Monday that it was unnecessarily difficult to find out
how to actually install Rawhide from the documentation and pages
available. I've just finished a revamp of the Rawhide wiki page which
should make that information clearer:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide

it's updated with the most direct pointers I can manage to the nightly
live, netinst and ARM/cloud appliance images, along with some
reorganization and lots of other updates for stuff that's changed in the
last year.

I was able to make some of the instructions much more straightforward
thanks to the awesome new release engineering dashboard:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/releng-dash/

if you haven't seen it yet, go take a look! It makes it super easy to
find and download the latest nightly lives and appliance builds, and
also gives you a handy-dandy look at the current Rawhide and stable
update push states. Based on feedback from Monday's meeting, the names
of each live/appliance build are now direct links to the most recent
successful ISO compose, so it's just one click to get the latest
nightly.

thanks much to the releng team for their work on the dashboard!