Today's Rawhide testing

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Sun Apr 13 04:27:33 UTC 2014

I installed Xfce and the C stuff because the "creative and Development "
option failed a dependency.

My office machine worked normally in text mode but locked up when
initializing the X desktop,
as it has since Rawhide jumped from 3.14 to 3.15.

An older test machine seems to be working fine modulo a kernel oops that
Bugzilla won't accept.

     "There is more in the chips and boards, Horatio,
     than are dreamt of by your emulators."

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com