Using the Rawhide appliance builds.

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 14 00:31:37 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 07:47:53PM -0400, Joseph Pesco wrote:
> I downloaded the i386 appliance build (qcow2) and found the Username
> Password combination I tried failed. The newly edited Rawhide page on the
> Fedora Wiki pointed me toward the Dashboard and hence I became aware of
> the applience builds. I'm sure I can make the case for the effort to
> create these appliances builds once I can use the front door.

Although it's not obvious from Koji, these builds are builds of the Fedora
Cloud image. They have no username or password, but come with cloud-init
enabled -- it is expected that they'll be launched in a cloud environment
like OpenStack or Eucalyptus, and an ssh key will be injected. You could try
one of the Config Drive or No cloud metadata services -- see
<http://cloudinit.readthedocs.org/en/latest/topics/datasources.html#no-cloud>

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"