[Test-Announce] Rawhide validation testing is now OPEN!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 15:11:29 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 16:07 +0200, poma wrote:

> > Not Found
> >
> > The requested URL /development/rawhide/x86_64/os/images/boot.iso was not
> > found on this server.
> >

> Direct link to 'boot.iso' working, not working, working, not working, ...
> I do not remember anything like this before.
> Thanks Dave.

ah. download.fedoraproject.org is a sort of virtual host, it's a front
end to the mirror system - each time you use it, you get directed to a
different mirror. It spreads the load. But I guess it includes mirrors
that don't carry the Rawhide tree.

or I suppose the other thing it could be is that some days the boot.iso
compose may fail, and I'm not sure in that case if an old one is kept
around or if it's just not present in the tree for that day. I'll check
with releng and see what I can do to make this better. thanks!