2014-04-14 - Fedora QA Meeting - minutes

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 15 04:03:23 UTC 2014

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 02:53:36 +0000
"J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/15/2014 12:02 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > * adamw to draft a test plan for Server product
> > * roshi to draft a test plan for Cloud product
> > * FranciscoD to draft a test plan for Workstation product
>
> Any particular reason why we are drafting test plans for the products?
>
> JBG

Johann,

We're each going to be working with the WG's to help them draft their
test plans for their products - in an attempt (AIUI) to keep consistent
test plans throughout the whole Fedora.next ecosystem. Though I
understand how that could read as we're just doing it in lieu of them
doing it themselves...

// Mike