2014-04-14 - Fedora QA Meeting - minutes

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:32:42 UTC 2014

On 04/15/2014 04:03 AM, Mike Ruckman wrote:
> We're each going to be working with the WG's to help them draft their
> test plans for their products - in an attempt (AIUI) to keep consistent
> test plans throughout the whole Fedora.next ecosystem. Though I
> understand how that could read as we're just doing it in lieu of them
> doing it themselves...

I'm not seeing any request from the WG neither here or on in our QA
tracker seeking that help so would be good to know where this originate
from?

This probably should be kept under their WG space in the wiki and I
probably should start removing bits outside our release criteria that is
not related to the installer and core/baseOS somewhere else.

JBG