new f19/f20 images

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 16 20:59:10 UTC 2014

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:11:18 -0600
Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> We have new f19/f20 images with openssl updated, and they appear to be
> default/live already.
>
> Were we waiting for some testing runs on them before announcing?
> (Which we should have done before making them live, imho)
>
> Or did that already happen?
>
> Did we want to do a full test cycle on them?
> Or just openssl related actions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> kevin

Kevin,

I threw together a sanity-check matrix [0] for testing the images - and
am just now getting to running through some tests. As for waiting for
the announcement - I don't know anything about waiting for testing
beforehand. I had thought it was already announced. :-/

// Mike

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Heartbleed_Sanity_Check