Is KDE usable in rawhide?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Apr 20 14:01:30 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 16:56:53 +0800,
   Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>I updated my entire system in February and since then the KDE doesn't
>work(even KDE 4.13). Each time when I login the desktop I can only move my
>cursor, while trying to click any icons or shortcuts, it doesn't respond.

I don't use KDE, but do use kdm. And kdm has been crashing on me when
I log in recently. I haven't figured out if this is really a kdm issue
or something else (as gdm and sddm don't work too well either, though
perhaps for another reason), so I haven't filed a bug yet. For now I go
to a vt and stop kdm and start lxdm (which does work).