Draft 'test outline' for Server product (what will be the broad scope of Server testing?)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 21:43:25 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-04-25 at 12:50 -0600, Mike Ruckman wrote:

> I was the one who volunteered to handle the cloud Test Plan - initial
> draft is located here [0]. I like the overall logic of the test outline
> (though I worked off of the older Test Plans for my draft) - I'll start
> working on a Test Outline for cloud now that I know that's the direction
> we're looking at.

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. Once I really started thinking  about it,
I figure we need to be further down the line before we can really draw
up proper test plans: we at least need to get the requisite new test
cases and matrix templates (or whatever) drawn up, and decide on whose
responsibility all the testing we ultimately decide to do will be. Then
the test plans will document that: they'll be our record of what testing
we intend to do for each product, whose responsible for it, and what the
expected outputs are.