Draft 'test outline' for Server product (what will be the broad scope of Server testing?)

"J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 22:35:25 UTC 2014

On 04/25/2014 09:43 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> we at least need to get the requisite new test
> cases and matrix templates (or whatever) drawn up, and decide on whose
> responsibility all the testing we ultimately decide to do will be.

Just keep those test matrix and test cases along with their own release
criteria within the relevant WG's product wiki space and once those are
ready we remove the overlapping bits from the "general" release criteria
and test matrix if any ( which most likely will just boil down to
anything in relation the workstation WG )

And there is nothing to decide on whom will be doing all that testing

It's their product, they designed it, they maintain it, they test it,
they release it.

Yes it's really that simple...

JBG