fedup failure from F19->F20

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Fri Apr 25 23:30:10 UTC 2014

On 04/25/2014 02:54 PM, Adam Williamson issued this missive:
> On Fri, 2014-04-25 at 11:49 -0700, Samuel Sieb wrote:
>> On 04/25/2014 11:42 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:
>>> Yup, I have yum-plugin-local installed. I'll kill it off and remove the
>>> /var/lib/yum/plugins/local RPMs.
>>>
>>> Now, assuming I clean all that cruft up (getting rid of the plugin-local
>>> stuff, getting rid of the RPMs), how do I proceed with the upgrade?
>>> It seems like fedup is stuck looking for that sqllite file which doesn't
>>> exist. Is there a cache somewhere I need to purge?
>>
>> If you followed the previous steps I mentioned, all the caches should be
>> cleaned, but I strongly suspect your problem was caused by that plugin.
>>    So just try fedup again.
>
> ^^^ this, but if it turns out you do need to clean up after the earlier
> failed fedup run for some reason, try 'fedup --clean'.

I did that along with a "yum clean all" just for good measure.

I got pulled off onto other things today, but I'm doing a

	fedup --disablerepo=google-chrome --network 20

right now. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again for the help. I may be back for more. I hope not, but the
way my luck goes...........