Nasty Habits in Replying to Emails

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 15:04:09 UTC 2014

Dne pátek, 25. dubna 2014 23:37:43 CEST, Adam Williamson  napsal(a):
> In addition to what other people have said, there are people of more
> than one gender reading this list...please be respectful.

true hermaphrodites?

reading Wikipedia, this condition is very rare ... if we can assume even
distribution and you talk about "people" - plural - then I'm amazed how
many subscribers this list has, congrats to Fedora for such many
contributors! :-)

K.

(ok, is that just my poor English allowing me to see the unintended
meaning, or is that sentence ambiguous also for native speakers?)

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team
xmpp kavol at jabber.cz