[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-04-28 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 07:59:54 UTC 2014

Hi folks! Again I don't think we have anything for meeting discussion
this week - I'm thinking we'll want to talk about the product 'test
outlines' and Fedora.next test planning in general soon, but probably
best to leave that until the Desktop and Cloud outlines are available at
least, so we have a solid basis for discussion. If someone has something
they think we should discuss this week, please do post a reply and we
can go ahead and hold the meeting at the usual time and place (15:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting), otherwise we can do it next week. Thanks folks!