KDE Plasma Desktop Crashing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 20:15:48 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-28 at 20:46 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> I've been running a VM with the rawhide repos enabled.  I last updated
> the system on 4/22.  Today, I ran the updates and now the KDE desktop
> is crashing.
>
> Is this a known issue?

Well, it might help if you provided a bit more detail about the crashes
- log messages, maybe? Does abrt catch them and let you report them to
Bugzilla? If so, have you done so?

Thanks!

> --
> Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts

BTW, could you consider retiring this sig at some point, perhaps? I'm
worried it might create kind of an off-putting impression for new
folks...