Self-introduction: Marc

Marc Argent margent at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 22:19:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Marc and I've been looking for an Open Source project to
contribute to for some time now. I've taken a look around the Fedora site
and some of the mailing lists and I'm very impressed at the effort put into
the documentation and the positive attitude towards new contributors.

I have a few hours available in the evenings and I'm interested in helping
out with package testing and perhaps bug triage, although I find Bugzilla
to be a bit overwhelming at the moment. At some point I'd like to be
involved with the infrastructure team too.

I've been using Linux since 1998 and although I have picked up a thing here
and there I wouldn't consider myself a super genius expert. My skills lean
more towards the system administration side rather than development and I
enjoy setting up new systems and configuring software.

I'm lurcio on IRC and I look forward to saying hello and getting started.

Thanks,

Marc