Adventures with Rawhide

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Fri Feb 21 01:42:39 UTC 2014

A few days ago I installed Rawhide from my local rsync.
The Asmedia USB ports now work.  The Display would
not go above 1600 with the Nvidia gtx670 and Dell 30 incher.
The rpmfusion xorg-x11-drv-nvidia did install and all was well.
...  until the kernel was updated and now no X.

So I re-installed rawhide and now the rpmfusion driver
won't work.  I really do miss running my 30 inch at full res.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com