[Fedora-packaging] May I file 1000 bugs aka upstream test suite tracking

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 14:51:52 UTC 2014

На 21.02.2014 16:27, Richard W.M. Jones написа:
> Is it correct that you're only going to be filing bugs when upstream
> tarballs already contain test suites, but they are just not enabled in
> the Fedora package?

Hi Richard,
I meant just the opposite. However I will also do what you suggest but this will
result in far less number of bugs (probably around 100).

I want to track which packages *DO NOT* have any tests and later be able to
focus on creating them (be it working with volunteers, GSoC participants or
whoever is willing to step up to this task).

I don't intend to force package maintainers to write tests if they don't want to
(or can't).

--
Alex