[Fedora-packaging] May I file 1000 bugs aka upstream test suite tracking

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 14:57:26 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Alexander Todorov" <atodorov at redhat.com>

These are upstream bugs and having them open in Fedora bz would do no good.
While this value is valuable it's not Fedora bug and list of packages that are missing test suites in general would better be kept on e.g. wiki page where volunteers can pick one and work with upstream to add test suite.
For packages that has test suites but don't compile/run it's another story.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team