[Fwd: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2014-02-19)]

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 17:34:31 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 11:00 -0600, Dan Mossor wrote:

> > There's some significant stuff in this week's FESCo minutes, so I
> > thought it wouldn't hurt to forward it to make people aware. Among the
> > key bits:
> >

> > "AGREED: Open up F21 for ordinary Change proposals _now_, and
> >      continue the conversation about adapting the process for .next in
> >      the mean time."
> >

> wait - am I reading too much into this by interpreting that statement as
> "there may be an F21 before Fedora.next"?

I think you are, yes. Read the full log for context, but it was really
just about the Change process specifically: I believe the idea is that
some Changes would not really 'depend on' .next or the details of the
final F21 schedule in any way, so we may as well allow people to propose
and discuss those now, they don't need to wait on further .next work and
the precise schedule to be decided.