[Test-Announce] 2014-02-24 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 15:26:13 UTC 2014

On 21 February, 2014 4:39:06 PM PST, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
># Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
># Date: 2014-02-24
># Time: 16:00 UTC
>(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
># Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
>
>Greetings testers!
>
>It's meeting time again on Monday! .next efforts are ramping up again,
>with the WGs starting to talk about implementation details, and we've
>started discussing partitioning again. I'm also gonna throw a Taskotron
>check-in item on there, since we haven't talked about where it's at for
>a while.
>
>This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please reply to this
>mail
>with any suggestions for additions to the agenda.
>
>The current proposed agenda is included below. If no topics beyond the
>standard "Previous meeting follow-up" and "Open floor" topics are
>present or proposed, the meeting will be cancelled.
>
>== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
>1. Fedora.next plans
>* desktop technical spec:
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Technical_Specification
>  * installer discussion: partitioning simplification?
>  * installer discussion: variant installers?
>2. Taskotron check-in
>3. Open floor
>--
>Adam Williamson
>Fedora QA Community Monkey
>IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net
>http://www.happyassassin.net

Hey folks! Heads up: I'm trying to catch the back end of a storm system here in BC so I'm on my way up a mountain right now. I tried to time it so I could run the meeting, but failed to notice my laptop battery is nearly dead. So, I might be a few minutes late to the meeting as I'll have to wait till I get to the top and find an outlet. If I'm not there at the start time, don't wait up, just go ahead and I'll be there ASAP. Thanks!
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin DOT net