How to calculate priority for missing tests or %check

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 19:31:50 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I have similar feelings as ajax. It's not whether it's useless of treasure. If someone says "give me commit rights as I want to make tests build|fix url|fix formatting|improve BRs|etc. in package A you're maintainer" I would be more than happy to welcome him/her as co-maintainer but just showing me such things as something to be improved is not something that I would hurry to even look at as I'm aware of way more problems that affect even runtime behaviour of the package and until these more important things get fixed the rest is smth that the one identifing should come with a fix otherwise it will stay for the bright future when we have endless time and resources.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team