How to calculate priority for missing tests or %check

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 13:56:43 UTC 2014

На 27.02.2014 21:31, Aleksandar Kurtakov написа:
> I have similar feelings as ajax. It's not whether it's useless of treasure. If someone says "give me commit rights as I want to make tests build|fix url|fix formatting|improve BRs|etc. in package A you're maintainer" I would be more than happy to welcome him/her as co-maintainer but just showing me such things as something to be improved is not something that I would hurry to even look at as I'm aware of way more problems that affect even runtime behaviour of the package and until these more important things get fixed the rest is smth that the one identifing should come with a fix otherwise it will stay for the bright future when we have endless time and resources.

So you mean somewhere around Fedora 100 when we enter the Singularity :).

Indeed I run a small test and from 2574 RPMs on the source DVD there is around
40% of "something different than HTTP 200 OK".

The majority (30%) are responses in the 3XX range and only less than 10% are
actual errors (4XX, 5XX, missing URLs or connection errors).

I'm not sure what purpose does the URL field serve nowadays but it looks like it
can be removed from the spec file (and RPM for that matter)!

--
Alex