fedora in 2013

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 22:09:02 UTC 2014

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 21:47:33 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Of course, anything else we can do to free up not just Tim and
> > Kamil, but anyone else with the necessary knowledge and skills, to
> > contribute to tooling work is a good thing.
>
> Which brings up an interesting question how much did they manage to
> cover % of the needed work during that time?

I don't have a specific percentage but from my POV, not as much as I
was hoping but still within my expectations.

We ended up being thrown a couple of unexpected curveballs which chewed
up a decent amount of time but I don't think we're any more than a week
or two behind where I was hoping we'd be at this point.

Tim