rawhide - nightly composes

piruthiviraj natarajan piruthiviraj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 02:35:45 UTC 2014

I have been using rawhide primarily for more than a year and every time
something goes wrong I got to get back to an installer image which is so
old that with almost all the component packages to be replaced with the
next update. I have tried almost about 15 live images from the nightly
composes repository
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?state=all&view=tree&method=livecd&order=-idand
none of them finished a installation in the last 3-4 months. I know
its
not tested by the QA but I know there must be some image out the zillions
of live images built there must have worked for someone else and If there
is some way to add karma to the live images which works I would not have to
waste my bandwidth downloading all the non-working images.

All I ask here please give an option to add karma to the nightly composes
so that people would know which images will work. If this is not the right
place for this discussion please guide me where I should.

thanks,

Piruthiviraj Natarajan