2014-07-09 @ **17:00 UTC** - F21 Blocker Review #1

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 9 00:20:43 UTC 2014

# F21 Blocker Review meeting #1
# Date: 2014-07-09
# Time: 17:00 UTC (13:00 EST, 10:00 PST)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

Well folks, it's that time again. Throughout the planning process for
Fedora.next, we've been able to identify some potential blockers and we
should review them. As of today there are 13 proposed blockers and one
proposed FE for F21 Alpha. The full list can be found here:
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/21/alpha/buglist

With the branch today we'll be getting back into the swing of regular
blocker review meetings - so prepare to re-block off your Wednesday
mornings :) This meeting will also be a good chance to figure out ways
of handling the different products going forward. Information on the
release criteria for F21 can be found on the wiki [0]. Product specific
plans are still being solidified, but that should be sorted quickly.

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go - check out the SOP on the wiki:
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

See you tomorrow!

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria

==