Final(ish) Alpha release validation process work

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 9 01:09:53 UTC 2014

Hi, folks. So I think I've more or less finished the vital work on the
Alpha validation process; no doubt we'll come across more as we go, but
I think we're in reasonable shape now.

I put the draft .next-ified criteria into production at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_21_Alpha_Release_Criteria . I
tweaked
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_21_Install_Results_Template
substantially, merging in the improvements trialled in the monthly
Rawhide validation pages we've been doing and doing some
more .next-ification, including revisions to the USB stick test cases
and dropping the "Package set" test cases. I added 'associated release
criterion' blocks to all the new test cases. I've also done some other
misc tidying up as I've gone along, hard to remember it all.
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Adamwill&offset=&limit=500&target=Adamwill lists *all* my recent wiki edits, probably the best way to see all the changes!

As always, please do point out anywhere I messed up. Thanks folks!