2014-07-09 @ **17:00 UTC** - F21 Blocker Review #1

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Jul 9 10:05:28 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 06:20:43PM -0600, Mike Ruckman wrote:
> > # F21 Blocker Review meeting #1
> > # Date: 2014-07-09
> > # Time: 17:00 UTC (13:00 EST, 10:00 PST)
> > # Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net
>
> Hmmm. This is right at the same time as FESCo. I know scheduling meetings is
> hard but it seems like there are a number of FESCo members who might want to
> be at this too.

Yeah, it is hard to schedule meetings, especially blocker meeting. It could
be pretty long, even with hard stop and it's always possible to ping folks
we need for specific blocker. I don't think there are many fedosochist who'd
like to follow the whole meeting :). And yeah, often I try to follow both!

Jaroslav