Wither Fedora 21 boot.iso?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Tue Jul 15 14:27:07 UTC 2014

The images directory has been missing from the Fedora 21
  mirrors.kernel.org::fedora/development/21/x86_64/os
for quite a while.

Meanwhile my omen.com server has not been able to
yum update since following the instructions on updating
the yum groups.

BTW Is there a name for Fedora 21 yet?  It has been running
so smoothly (modulo yum) I thought of "cuspy".

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com