Mock for Fedora 21?

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 16 03:41:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As I've switched some of my machines to Fedora 21, it occured to me when
doing package reviews that there is no Mock configuration yet for F21 --
leaving me with the alternative of doing a local mock build for F20 and
then a scratch build in Koji for F21 to do a thorough test.

When, usually, do we introduce Mock configurations for branched upcoming
releases? Do we wait for alpha or is it fine as soon as the branch is
available and Rawhide is bumped? In which case I'll file a bug with the
patch for the new configs.

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim