bug attached images not browser loadable

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 18:39:13 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-18 13:57 (GMT-0400) Rahul Sundaram composed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

> Felix, for some reason every reply of yours ends up breaking the thread.
> Can you please fix that?

I see no evidence of thread breakage here. My copy from the listserv of the
message you replied to appears to have 11 references, and threading is
working normally here in SeaMonkey.

Even if I could see evidence of breakage I wouldn't know what to do about it.
I'm simply using SeaMonkey's reply-to-list button, which strips the inanely
long "For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases" from the "To:"
field leaving only the actual email address that the ordinary reply button keeps.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/