back to fedora 21, from rawhide

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 23 18:12:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-24 at 00:41 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-07-23 at 15:30 +0200, cornel panceac wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > It seems that after some update, my rawhide system moved onto Fedora
> > 22, leaving Fedora 21 behind. How can i prevent this from happening on
> > my other fedora 21system, and how can i go back now to fedora 21?
> >

> This should work:
>
> - disable the rawhide repo
> - yum distro-sync

You will probably need to do 'yum --releasever=21 distro-sync', as you
might now have a Rawhide fedora-release which says your system is Fedora
22, and the distro-sync would wind up trying to use non-existent 22
repos. After the '--releasever=21 distro-sync' your system should be a
21 system and things should work as usual.

You may need a 'yum clean all' or two in there somewhere as well.
http://www.happyassassin.net