Fedora 21 / 22: repo definition .rpmnews

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 08:30:30 UTC 2014

On 07/24/2014 01:56 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi, folks. Just a note for those following 21 (Branched) or 22
> (Rawhide): I noticed today that several of my /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo
> files had .rpmnew versions, including my fedora.repo and
> fedora-updates-testing.repo and fedora-rawhide.repo ,
Hi Adam,

you must have enabled only one repo at a time among these 2 -
fedora.repo + fedora-updates-testing.repo OR fedora-rawhide.repo ?
What I know is if we need F21 disable the Rawhide repository and enable
the regular Fedora repositories + enable updates-testing AND
for F22 enable fedora-rawhide.repo.

Thanks & Regards,
Amita