back to fedora 21, from rawhide

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 15:55:18 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-07-23 at 15:30 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > > well, read my always-accurate, always-hilarious and always-informative
> > > posts on test@ and follow their instructions ;)
> > > ok, i've just read it :) gonna follow those instructions ,then. thanks
> > > again.
>
> And just be aware that this happens every time we branch for a new release.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a 'fedora-next' repo definition that
magically did what everybody wants ? Ie follow rawhide until the branch
point, then follow the branch until release, then jump back to rawhide.

We don't have to keep suffering from this, we have the source, so we can
improve things...