Self-introduction: Tejas

Tejas Bhole bhole.tejas at live.com
Thu Jul 24 20:24:01 UTC 2014

Hi,   I'm Tejas, I'm 18 years old and a CS Student.I would love to help.I have very less experience in Open Source Contributions so i would need some help, however, I am willing to be a part ofnot only Fedora, but many Open Source Projects.      I am currently working up C and Assembly.I usually code in Python and Java.And I've learnt a few more(list is diverse as i love to learn)     I have been working with linux since 3-4 years,though i don't know much of where to start contributing and how to. I am interested in development and want to learn, to keep this passionate community and project up and alive.
Thanks.