Self-introduction: Tejas

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 24 21:25:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 01:54:01AM +0530, Tejas Bhole wrote:
> Hi,   I'm Tejas, I'm 18 years old and a CS Student.I would love to help.I
> have very less experience in Open Source Contributions so i would need
> some help, however, I am willing to be a part ofnot only Fedora, but many
> Open Source Projects. I am currently working up C and Assembly.I usually
> code in Python and Java.And I've learnt a few more(list is diverse as i
> love to learn) I have been working with linux since 3-4 years,though i
> don't know much of where to start contributing and how to. I am interested
> in development and want to learn, to keep this passionate community and
> project up and alive.

Excellent -- you're on the test list now, focused on Quality Assurance.
That's a great place to get started (and there are some speciifc things to
get started with in QA at <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join>).

If you're more interested in other areas, there's plenty of places to hook
in. You might be interested in the Fedora Join SIG, which has a mailing list
at <https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fedora-join/>, and there's an
ongoing conversation welcoming new contributors there.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>