Fedora-Xfce-armhfp-21-20140723-sda.raw.xz - Cubieboard 2 no video

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Jul 25 13:53:18 UTC 2014

I an watch the boot from the serial console, but the monitor never
displays.  My Fedora 20 remix works fine to the display.

I can provide anything from the console capture.

I cannot log in from the console.  For some reason minicom does not seem
to be sending any keystrokes to the console; displaying fine.

I see messages with my mac address and that IPv6 is starting up. From
the prefix for that segment, I have calculated the IPv6 global address,
but it is not responding to a ping6.  I have also tried fping -g looking
for its 4v addr, but it is not responding.  So although it seems to
indicate IP up.  No ping response.

Please advise as to what I should next test or information I can provide.