3.16.x on i686

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jun 23 17:36:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 19:13:36 +0200,
  poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:

>BTW, Adam, there are people running & testing Rawhide on i686! :)

Yes, and I am backlogged getting bugs filed for issues I am having.
I have at least two different problems with 3.16 kernels that make them
unusable for me.

There might be a problem with systemd creating init files for a bunch of
services, since I am now seeing some services attempt to start at boot,
that I can't disable.

I also seem to have a selinux problem blocking consolekit so that sound
doesn't work in enforcing mode.

So far I am just working on the kernel change that seems to have md being
more picky about md raid1 superblocks and just doing workarounds for the
rest.