RC4 looking up

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Tue May 6 20:56:53 UTC 2014

Installed Rawhide rc4 on my office machine today.
I had to use a Heisenbug anaconda as the current anaconda crashes.
As usual I installed the Gnome based creative/workstation with
Mingw, libreoffice, gnuplot, etc.   I then installed Xfce and a bunch
of libs and apps I use. for ham radio.

RC4 seems to get rid of the familiar kernel oops of late.
Uptime 1:35 and still no kernel oops.

I am running Xfce desktop.  I did remap the terminal to gnome-terminal.
Is there way to get the new gnome-terminal to install in Heisenbug?
I really like the intelligent resizing in the new gnome-terminal.

The following works to install Google Chrome.  It depends on an
older libgcrypt.   Hope it doesn't open up a vulnerability other
than with Chrome.

#for Google

rpm -i --force /z/fc20/os/P*/l/libgcrypt-1.5.3-2.fc20.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i --force /z/fc20/os/P*/l/libgcrypt-devel-1.5.3-2.fc20.x86_64.rpm

yum -y install lsb
rpm -i --force  /x/ftp/google-earth-stable*rpm
rpm -i --force  /x/ftp/google-chrome-stable_current_x86_64.rpm
yum -y update

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com