lists at petetravis.com
Thu May 15 19:02:49 UTC 2014
The Fedora Docs group has started work on Release Notes for F21, and we
could use your help. It turns out that there are a lot of packages in
Fedora, we have trouble keeping up with all the changes. That's where you
If you're riding rawhide, testing new packages, doing release validation,
or other QA activities, and you notice something interesting, let us know.
Don't worry too much about presentation, you can leave that to the writers.
It's a big help to just point at the thing, so we know more things to write
There's a few ways you can do this:
- /join #fedora-docs at irc.freenode.net
- mail docs at lists.fedoraproject.org
- leave a note somewhere in
- File a bug against fedora-release-notes
- mark an *existing* bug with the "fedora_requires_release_note" flag
There are a few ways *not* to do it, too:
- Say something like "There should be a release note for this" quietly to
- Comment in a mailing list discussion that "this should be documented
somehow" and don't follow up with the Docs team.
- Assume that the Docs team already knows about every change in every
package, and they don't need help.
Besides the warm fuzzy feeling you get from helping us, and helping users
better understand the next Fedora Release, you also get badges:
I'd really like to make this as easy as possible for everyone to contribute
to, so if you have suggestions on the process, please share.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the test