Taskotron 0.1 Released

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Sat May 17 01:23:53 UTC 2014

The Fedora QA devel team is proud to announce the release of Taskotron
0.1!

This is the first of many releases to come. While we are not yet to
the point where AutoQA can be replaced, each new release will bring us
closer to reaching that initial goal. The current plan is to move
towards a time-based release schedule but the details will be part of
the Taskotron 0.2 planning that starts Monday.

Taskotron should be considered early alpha software - there are still
some rough edges and the interface is bound to change as the project
matures. That being said, feel free to look at what we've finished
so far to get a more concrete demonstration of where QA's automation
system is going.

Documentation for the release is available at:
 - https://docs.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/libtaskotron/latest/

A staging system is deployed and has been running relatively smoothly
for a couple of weeks now:
 - https://taskotron-stg.fedoraproject.org/

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Join us on freenode in
the #fedora-qa channel or email the qa-devel@ list - these are the best
places to find folks who are knowledgeable about Tasktron.