Rawhide refression

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Tue May 27 08:59:07 UTC 2014

Monday's rawhide has reverted to a sluggish desktop
and a number of kernel OOPs on my office machine.

I upgraded my office machine to a PNY Geforce GTX780TI.
The card has been out since November. Fry's is selling it at a discount.

Windows 7 found updated drivers automatically.
The Nvidia driver with Heisenbug had no problems.
I ran a few Phoronix benchmarks and the frame rate
is much better than with the GTX 670.

Nouveau in rawhide is stuck in very low resolution.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com