Test Case Response

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu May 29 00:27:57 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-05-28 at 20:15 -0400, Jonathan Calloway wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I am working through update testing on F20.  I would like to know if
> there is a way to respond specific test cases.  Specifically, I would
> like to be able to add screen shots and steps for reproduction.  As it
> is, I feel like I have to fail an entire update in Karma over one minor
> issue with a test case.
>
> For example, I was working through this test case for Gnome 3
> Accessability:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Gnome_Accessibility
>
> I came across what I percieve as a potential UI issue in the zoom
> function.  It's minor, but I want to provide the feedback anyway.  Is
> there a way that I can do this?

The way to do it would simply be to file a bug report with the
information and screen shot - it might be a good idea to file at
bugzilla.gnome.org not bugzilla.redhat.com , if it's clearly an issue in
GNOME itself, not Fedora's implementation.

As long as the issue isn't a significant breakage that's new to the
update and the updated package otherwise works fine, you can post +1
karma, and just note in a comment that you spotted a bug as you were
working through the test case and reported it, with a link to the bug
report URL.

thanks a lot!