[Test-Announce] URGENT testing request: fedup and systemd

Adrian vk4tux at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 3 23:45:59 UTC 2014

> Someone else mentioned something similar on IRC (unless that was you).
> It looks to me most like a mirror sync issue of some kind, nothing fedup
> specific. Could you see if a 'yum clean all' fixes it up? Thanks!
No luck ;

[root at fedora20desk ~]# yum clean all
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, refresh-packagekit
Cleaning repos: PlexRepo fedora kk7ds-ham-apps rpmfusion-free
rpmfusion-free-updates rpmfusion-nonfree
               : rpmfusion-nonfree-updates updates
Cleaning up everything
Cleaning up list of fastest mirrors
[root at fedora20desk ~]# fedup --product=nonproduct --network 21
--instrepo
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_Beta_RC4/Server/x86_64/os
setting up repos...
getting boot images...
.treeinfo | 1.1 kB  00:00:00
setting up update...
finding updates 95%
[==============================================================================================
]
Downloading failed: failure:
repodata/7eaec4c24ede32e125547d2ff7b2bdc98c709f3454315f135e9bcd2be80e217e-filelists.sqlite.xz
from fedora: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
http://fedora.mirror.uber.com.au/fedora/linux/development/21/x86_64/os/repodata/7eaec4c24ede32e125547d2ff7b2bdc98c709f3454315f135e9bcd2be80e217e-filelists.sqlite.xz:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found
http://mirror.as24220.net/pub/fedora/linux/development/21/x86_64/os/repodata/7eaec4c24ede32e125547d2ff7b2bdc98c709f3454315f135e9bcd2be80e217e-filelists.sqlite.xz:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found